Nissan has been on quite a roll lately, collecting many awards from the Automotive Experts.
The 2012 Nissan Frontier was named one of the Top Ten Vehicles in Kelly Blue Book’s Best Resale Awards, meaning the Frontier gives customers the best returns on their investments.
It didn’t stop their though, as KBB named the Nissan Maxima “Best Full Size Car” in resale value
The Nissan Leaf placed second in the electric car category.
The Nissan Versa placed third among subcompact car
The Nissan Altima placed third among midsized cars.
The Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards recognize vehicles that best retain their value over the first five years of new-vehicle ownership.
That would be enough of an honor, but Nissan is bringing home all kinds of hardware.
The electric Nissan LEAF is garnering praise across the globe. Recent awards include:
- 2011 European Car of the Year award
- Ward’s AutoWorld’s 10 Best Engines
- One of Popular Mechanics‘ 10 Breakthrough Products
- One of Japan’s Good Design Gold Award winners
- Green Car of the Year by Motor Trend magazine China
- Top honors in the Pan European ECOBEST 2010 award
- Green Car of the Year award from the Green Car Web site
- Special Award from Auto Express magazine in the U.K.
- Green Steering Wheel award from Auto Swiat, Poland
- 2010 ÖkoGlobe Environmental award from the ÖkoGlobe Institute of the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Two Nissan off-road-capable vehicles were category winners in the 2012 Truck of Texas competition sponsored by the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA):
- 2012 Xterra PRO-4X was named the Compact SUV of Texas.
- 2012 Frontier PRO-4X was named the Mid-Size Pickup of Texas.
More than 50 members of the Texas Auto Writers Association from the print, electronic, broadcast, and social media evaluated 48 vehicles in the two-day event
These awards make the Nissan sales associate very proud, so make sure to pat them on the back next time you stop by. You can click here to view our entire selection of these award winning models.
Congratulations to our friends at Nissan!