Forbes has compiled a list of the top 10 most brand-loyal cars from market data by Experian Automotive.
- The 63% of Fiestas were purchased by repeat buyers.
- 61% of Fusions were purchased by repeat buyers.
- 58% of Ford Flex buyers remained loyal to this fantastic SUV.
- 58% of Edges were purchased by past owners of Edges.
- 56% of Taurus buyers stayed with the always consistent sedan.
- And 54% of Focus owners once again bought the Focus.
Ford has a history of quality vehicles so it is no surprise that they have dominated the list for brand-loyalty. From the Flex to the Taurus, Ford owners know what they want and are confident Ford will deliver.