Today we thank everyone who has served our country in the U.S. Armed Services. Because of your service, heroism, and patriotism, you keep us safe and ensure that
America remains the greatest country in the world.
To salute all Veterans in our neighborhood, the Waikem family and associates are partnering with our neighborhood VFW posts for a free Veteran’s Day meal,
at these locations:
Post 3124 Charles C. Heiserer Memorial Post
322 Erie St N
5:30am to 3pm
Post 5047 Navarre Memorial Post
6680 Woodland Hill Road SE
11am to 1:30pm
Post 3747 Walter S. Auer Post
1935 Avalon Ave
1:30pm to 3:30pm
Thank you so much for your service. You are the reason we all enjoy the gift of freedom every day.
You’re invited to the Perry Township bicentennial cruise-in, Sunday August 10th, at Waikem Ford. The event is from 11am – 4pm with all types of classic and modern cars on display. Bring the whole family to the car show! Presented by the Rotary Club of Perry Township.
Date: Sunday, August 10th
Time: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Address: 4321 Lincoln Way E, Massillon, Ohio 44646
Attendance: Free and open to everyone.
The Subaru Legacy has been completely redesigned for 2015. This new model features new engines, an updated exterior, and completely updated interior. Read the full on the 2015 Subaru Legacy here.
The 2015 Subaru Outback has been completely redesigned from the ground up. Featuring an updated exterior and a completely reworked interior, this new model makes a bold statement. Read the complete blog on this new model here.
July looks like it is going to be the best month this year to purchase your new vehicle. With interest rates at an all time low and this years hottest models already on the showroom floor it is going to be a stellar month.
The 2015 Ford Explorer have just started to roll off the transport and onto our showroom floor. This large crossover offers all the features you could ever want, and third row seating for the kids. Let’s take a look at the 2015 Ford Explorer
The 2014 Ford Edge is Ford’s entry into the five seater crossover utility vehicle segment. The Edge features great options with a variety of engines and drivetrains.
The 2014 Ford Taurus is a full sized sedan with a long list of great features. Lets take a look and see what makes this American made sedan one of the best selling in its class.
During the holiday season you may have to drive on winter roads. Follow the tips below to ensure safe travel during the winter.
Driving safely on icy roads
- Decrease your speed and leave yourself plenty of room to stop. You should allow at least three times more space than usual between you and the car in front of you.
- Brake gently to avoid skidding. If your wheels start to lock up, ease off the brake.
- Turn on your lights to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Keep your lights and windshield clean.
- Use low gears to keep traction, especially on hills.
- Don’t use cruise control or overdrive on icy roads.
- Be especially careful on bridges, overpasses and infrequently traveled roads, which will freeze first. Even at temperatures above freezing, if the conditions are wet, you might encounter ice in shady areas or on exposed roadways like bridges.
- Don’t pass snow plows and sanding trucks. The drivers have limited visibility, and you’re likely to find the road in front of them worse than the road behind.
- Don’t assume your vehicle can handle all conditions. Even four-wheel and front-wheel drive vehicles can encounter trouble on winter roads.
- Continue reading
The Honda Accord received a complete redesign in 2013. The Accord is the first model to feature Hondas new engine technology called “Earth Dreams” which focuses on achieving the highest possible fuel economy without compromising Hondas legendary track record for reliability. Let’s see how the Honda Accord compares to its recently redesigned competitor the Toyota Camry.